Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aerosmith Concert August 5th 2010

Ahh Aerosmith. A classic rock band that has been rocking shows for over 30 years. They even have their own Rock Band game on Xbox!!! Some might call them "rolling stones knock offs" and believe this to be partially true. They started after the rolling stones, and alot of their music DOES sound like the Rolling Stones', but Aerosmith is still amazing. By far my favorite song by them is "Dream On", which they always perform as their encore. This is actually my second Aerosmith concert, but this one was way better. There were two factors that made this concert better; I am older, and appreciate their music more, and it we had awesome seats. This show was at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (that is a long name for a venue) and it was hot as hell. We were there for about 3 and a half hours in total to watch former Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar perform for the opening act. Over all I would give the concert an 8/10. If you ever have the chance to see Aerosmith, DO IT. They put on one hell of a show.
Here are a few pictures I took with my crackberry because they don't let you have cameras.

Sammy Hagar

















Aerosmith!



















The real deal!











Thanks for taking the time to read this and make sure to follow me!














No comments:

Post a Comment